Having problems even washing your hair? Here’s a remedy for that. Washing your hair have the right process as well, especially the strands that are breakage. Just washing will have a tremendous impact on your bouncy and brilliant hair to look perfect. In order for your hair to look healthy, it requires proper maintenance and it begins in a healthy scalp. Below are the lists of steps on how to properly wash your hair:
- Brush your hair before shower, it can reduce breakage. Wet your hair thoroughly. Apply your daily shampoo about a quarter-size unto your palm. Start lathering your hair from roots to tips. Add more shampoo if your hair is needs it.
- Massage your scalp up to 3 minutes with your fingertips. Do gently the massage in circular motion and lift your hair from time to time. When your ready….
- Rinse the foam all the way down. Set your water to more of a lukewarm temperature and rinse your hair out until it starts to squeak.
- Once completely clean, apply your daily conditioner as well. Start from the middle layer down to the tips of your hair. This will help detangle hair, hydrate damaged ends and easier to manage. Rinse again with cool water.
- Blow dry your hair from roots to end. Set your blow dry from high temperature until semi dry and apply hair serum at the tips of hair to prevent more split ends. Blow dry again to make is sure the hair is totally dry.
Now you have a beautiful tangled hair that suits your day. Do it everyday to have a balance hair growth and maintain your hair health.
What can you say about this video? Like and share to your friends. You can leave a comment below or share us your thoughts that we’d love to hear from you. Thanks for watching.