Kheerni is one of the famous festive delicacy in the country of India. It is made in any occasion celebration or as well as dessert which can be serves after meals. This food is made in rice and milk. This is quick and easy to make that do not demand or require any of your skill in cooking. Anyone can do this as long as you have complete ingredients. So let’s not waste our time and be ready. We will show you the easy procedure on how to cook this delightful recipe.
- 4 Cups of Milk
- 2 Tablespoon of Ghee
- 2 Cups Seviyan
- 2 Cups of Nuts
- 2 Tablespoon Ground Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Saffron
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- Hit the sauce pan. Add the milk.
- Keep Stirring milk. Wait until it boil.
- Now set aside the milk. Let’s now cook the cereals.
- Heat another frying pan. Put the 2 tablespoon of Ghee.
- Add the Seviyan and roast it in a nice brown color. Cook it from 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add the roast Seviyan to milk. Boil it again.
- Add some nuts, Cardamom powder and the Saffron. Saffron is for coloring and flavor of Kheerni.
- Add the sugar. ready to taste.
Kheerni is ready to serve. And you can serve it hot or cold. Depends on your choice. Bon Appetite.
What can you say about this video? Like and share to your friends. You can leave a comment below or share us your thoughts that we’d love to hear from you. Thanks for watching.